Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy Day

Today was an incredibly busy day. We started off the day by heading out on a bike ride. Unfortunately, it ended up being a 900m bike ride. Heh. We left the driveway, headed down the hill and suddenly I realized my bike didn't feel right. I had flatted for the first time. My rear tire absolutely blew. Interesting. After the fiasco of yesterday, I'm hoping that I'm getting all of the things that could go wrong out of the way now. :) Ah well, at least I got the chance to actually change my first tire. I should add that Warren then blew a second tube on my same tire later this evening while re-inflating it after working on it. Anyways, so because we knew how much we had to do today, the tire incident ate away most of the designated ride time, so we came home again.

All this said, we're pretty much ready. Just a few things left to do tomorrow morning, then we'll be off. We're exicited, and nervous to say the least.

12 hours from now, we'll be on the road...amazing.

No comments: