Thursday, April 26, 2007

Goodbye Ottawa!

I've had my last sleep in my own bed for 3 months. Wow.

Last night at Pub Italia was a BLAST. Thanks everyone for coming out. Good food and lots of laughs...just can't beat a send off like that. We'll keep you posted on where we are, and for those of you that expressed interested...you keep us posted if you're still interested in popping out and joining us somewhere. That would be fantastic.

At this point, we're pretty much packed and now I get to do my usual unpack, make sure I haven't forgotten anything, worry that I've packed too much (and still forgotten something that I just can't live without...or buy elsewhere), then re-pack, hope like heck it all fits. :)

We fly out of Ottawa tonight at 6:30, after ever supportive parents drive up to help us get there with all of our things. A huge thank you to Mom and Dad for doing that. Getting the boxed bikes to the airport could have been interesting otherwise. Hopefully all that goes smoothly, and we'll be on our merry way.

Here we come Vancouver!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hillary! What a way to celebrate - starting off on a whole new life trip. Blow out those candles, and get pedalling (safely). Lots of love xx

John said...

Hey Hillary! Good luck on your trip, looking forward to reading all about your adventures. Have fun!

John Hurkmans